Andres Gamardo is an Associate Attorney at Sanchez Fischer Levine, LLP, and is based out of the firm’s Miami office. Andres’ practice is focused in the areas of complex commercial litigation and international law, where he represents clients involved in litigation stemming from business disputes. Andres utilizes his vast knowledge of the law and strong research techniques to provide time-efficient and cost-effective representation to his clients.
Prior to joining Sanchez Fischer Levine as an attorney, Andres worked for Dade Legal Aid, where he helped represent hundreds of indigent clients with pro bono legal services relating to civil disputes.
Andres received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Miami School of Law where he graduated in the top 10% of his class. Prior to law school, Andres earned a B.B.A in Economics with a minor in Finance from the University of Miami.
Andres nació en Caracas, Venezuela, y habla español.
Andres parle intermédiaire français.
- Represents consumers in deceptive trade practices and fraud litigation against major European auto manufacturer.
- Represents Venezuelan family in dispute against trustee accused of misappropriating trust assets for personal use.
- Represents foreign company in post-judgment garnishment action against Panamanian holding company and prominent international bank.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law
- B.B.A., Economics with minor in Finance, University of Miami