Antonia Iragorri is an Associate Attorney at Sanchez Fischer Levine, LLP, based out of the firm’s Miami office. Her practice is focused on general business litigation matters involving complex commercial disputes.
She received her J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law in 2020. While earning her degree, she was a contributing editor of the University of Miami Business Law Review, and a competition vice president of the Charles C. Papy Jr. Moot Court Board. Prior to joining Sanchez Fischer Levine as an attorney, Antonia worked for the legal department of a New York-based Multinational Fashion Holding Company, where she assisted on matters relating to intellectual property, labor and employment, and business development. She also served as a judicial intern in the Miami-Dade Circuit Court of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit for the State of Florida.
Antonia is fluent in Spanish.
- Represents major international cruise line in U.S.-based trade secret and intellectual property litigation.
- Represents Spanish university in complex commercial litigation action against former CEO and a competing European university for deceptive trade practices, unfair competition, and breach of contract.
- Represented well-known Spanish luxury furniture company in federal court action against former employee for comprehensive embezzlement, civil theft, fraud, and conversion.
- University of Miami School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- New York University, 2015, B.S.
- Author, Changing the Supreme Courts: Comparison between the United States and the United Kingdom, 55 The Year in Rev. 533 (2021).