Paola Sanchez Torres
Meet Our Attorneys
Paola Sanchez Torres
Paola Sanchez Torres is a partner at Sanchez Fischer Levine, LLP. She is an experienced international litigator and routinely represents clients in complex business disputes. Paola’s practice is focused in the areas of commercial litigation, international arbitration, and transactional matters. Her clients include major corporations, small businesses, domestic individuals, and foreign entities transacting in the United States.
- LL.M., Law and Entrepreneurship, Duke University School of Law (2020)
- J.D. American University, Washington College of Law (2012)
- B.S.B.A. Business Management, American University (2009)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
SFL Welcomes Associate Attorney Amber Couzo
SFL is thrilled to welcome associate attorney Amber Couzo to the firm. Amber will practice in the firm’s
Seminole 100 Ranks SFL 5th in its Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses
Seminole 100 recognizes and ranks the 100 fastest-growing Florida State University alumni-owned, or alumni-led, businesses from across the
Paola holds an LL.M. degree in Law and Entrepreneurship from Duke University and has substantial experience in matters relating to business formation and corporate governance issues. She has represented various clients in partnership disputes and contentious shareholder litigation in both state and federal court.
Prior to joining Sanchez Fischer Levine, Paola was a partner at a prominent international litigation firm, where she represented individuals, corporations, and foreign governments in complex commercial disputes stemming from Latin America.
Paola was born in Bolivia and is fluent in Spanish.
- Represented roofing sub-contractor in a Spanish-language breach of contract arbitration against general contractor of airport expansion project in Latin America.
- Represented Central American company in federal court litigation brought by a U.S. based commodities broker for breach of contract.
- Represented South American entrepreneurs in dispute related to their investment in a Venezuela-based joint venture.
- Represented personal representative of estate in wrongful death action against Mexican resort chain.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist – ACAMS (2018)